But first, let’s consider the many benefits this superfruit holds for you and your family:
• Contains higher levels of calcium – more than milk in fact! A single serving will provide an adult with 6% of the recommended daily allowance.
• Easily digestible, combatting constipation and boosting overall digestive health and well-being.
• High in pectin fibre which helps absorb unwanted fat and cholesterol in the bloodstream.
• Exceptionally high in anti-oxidants, naturally flushing the system of toxins.
• Packed with vitamin C for healthy skin, bones, blood vessels and gums.
• Contains vitamin B6 which reduces symptoms of tiredness and fatigue.
• An excellent source of potassium, which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
• Contains more iron than spinach.
The health benefits of Boabab
Boabab is an exotic African fruit with the potential to enhance the nutritional value of just about any food, giving you the essential nutrients you need to function at your peak. Simply add a table spoon of baobab powder to a bowl of yoghurt, use as a flavourant in deserts or cakes, mix a spoonful into a glass of milk or add it to your morning smoothie – whatever suits your fancy!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.