Established in 2012, based in the UK, MamaSia supplies and produces natural skincare, beauty and wellbeing products, from their own lands in Ghana.
- To always use natural products whenever sourcing or manufacturing our end produce, by using traditional methods of manufacturing which is predominantly prepared by hand. Most of the products ingredients are farmed by the women from our own families, so it is a natural instinct for us to emphasise women's development.
- We have two avenues of trade. First and foremost is the wholesale channel, where raw materials can be sourced and then further developed by manufacturers. Secondly, we produce retail products for the consumers, that want to experience and advocate natural well-being or simply as a solution to their individual needs.
- To create a fun loving environment for all. To encourage family values and recognise women in business led communities.
- To help neighbouring communities (families) realise their business potential, by endorsing and encouraging thought lead initiatives through social responsibility.
- To always work together as a collective, or in our case as a family.
- To ensure that all the world benefits from the natural resources provided by the farmers, producers, distributors and end users.
- To continue to have 100% natural products. We only farm and package the raw ingredients from our lands into your hands.
WHAT WE DO
- Our ingredients are sourced from our families that have centuries of agricultural and well-being knowledge.
- Our ingredients are indigenous to the people sourcing and distributing it.