Made from our very own farmed plantain, (husk- ash) Shea Butter tree bark, Cocoa butter oil and Coco Butter pods which are first sun dried and then roasted in a even and constant temperature which is then blended together with water - resulting in the black soaps unique brown to white orientation and unique scent which ensuring the moisturising and therapeutic benefits
- The soap helps various skin types from normal, oily, dry and problem skin – alleviating acne prone skin, rashes, eczema- to uneven complexions and irritated skin.
- The soap gives your skin a wakeup call instantly- Many have automatically notice or felt the difference from their first trial, a hidden secret worth sharing.
- The soap naturally contains Vitamins A and E and Iron and is 100% natural
- The soap can be used all over the body, hair and face
Directions for use: Gently rub a resonable amount of soap into a cotton wash cloth and gently rub onto the skin's surface. After applying the soap rinse the body/face/ hair with warm water.
After drying your skin apply Mama-Sia's Shea Butter to further hydrate and nourish your skin.
* Do not leave the soap in water as it has the tendency to melt
And always cover your soap after use to avoid bacteria.
* Please note for first time users: some people may experience a "tingling" sensation on the skin this is a normal occurance with black soap as it clears away all dead skin and dirt from your skin's surface and should pass after a couple of washes.
Leaving your skin smooth and clear after one wash!