Established in 2012, Based in the UK Mama-Sia supplies and produces natural skin care beauty and wellbeing products, from
their family owned farms in Ghana and Senegal.
Their objective is to "share, inspire and assist"
Our aim is to always use natural products whenever sourcing or producing our final produce by using traditional methods of
manufacturing which is predominantly prepared by hand. Most of the products sourced are farmed by the women from our
own families so it is a natural instinct for us to emphasise on women's development.
Our two avenues to trade are through the wholesale channels- where raw materials can be sourced and then further developed by manufacturers. Secondly, we produce retail products for the consumers that want to experience and advocate natural well-
being or simply as a solution to their individual needs.
- sourced from families that have centuries of agricultural and well-being knowledge
- by women, family-farmers
- ingredients indigenous to people sourcing and distributing it.
- To create a fun loving environment for all, to empower family ties and respect women that, lead business communities.
- To help neighbouring communities ( families) realise their business potential by endorsing and encouraging thought lead
initiatives through social responsibility.
- To always work together as a collective or in our case as a family, to ensure that all the world benefits from the natural
resources provided by the farmers, producers, distributors and end users.
Our products are 100% Natural- We only farm and package the raw ingredients into a jar for you.
Knowing the source: We take pride in the fact that our close knit family connections enable you access to the source, by this we mean
you can have unlimited access to the source of produce, from their incubation in the soil, by us to them being prepped by us and then
packaged directly to you. Africa has so much untapped and out-of the ordinary botanical substances that we can offer to you as well as
exclusive knowledge on how and why to use these elements for your beauty and well-being- so yes finally you get to know the source of
your well being.