The women of Mozambique, practice something very similar to us, they practice the oral tradition of passing on information, such as beauty secrets down through the generations. Massage is a key beauty ritual amongst African nations; so just for you we would like to share a massage balm recipe from the Southern African country.
The Mozambicans use various natural ingredients to achieve a very unique body balm, guaranteed to make the skin feel hydrated, soft and subtle.
- 3x drops of argan oil,
- 4x drops of jojoba oil,
- 2x drops of coconut oil,
- 3x drops of evening primrose oil,
- 2x drops of rose hip oil,
- 4x drops of avocado oil
- 2x drops of macadamia oil
- A pinch of jojoba seeds
- A pinch of safflower nuts
- 30 grams of MamaSia’s Shea Wonder body and hair butter
- Pinch of coffee extract
- A pinch of African peach kernel powder,
- 3x drops of grape seed oil
Preparation: Thoroughly grind and knead the ingredients until a smooth texture is achieved.
Application: Apply to the desired areas during your massage. Very nourishing, a small amount of this balm is enough to hydrate perfectly, enjoy your glow-up Mozambican style!